It is important to understand what the specific problem within your organisation is. Therefore, we would firstly offer a consultation to meet with you to ascertain more details. It also gives you the opportunity to ask us any questions or learn more about us in a friendly and personable way. This generally will take up to one hour in your work setting so that we can acquire a feel for the atmosphere.
Our group settings are effective as they offer inclusion of all without putting anyone on the spot. They are tailor made to suit the organisation following the initial consultation. They can include:
- Psychological education on the causes and effects of stress in the workplace
- CBT techniques to manage the identified stressors
- Group exercises and interactive sessions to facilitate learning
- Workshops for all levels of staff within an organisation
- Take away materials and products
As we come to you, workshops will take place around your business hours. The following are available;
- Lunchtime Sessions – 1 hour or 1.5 hours
- After Work Sessions – 1 or 2 hours
- Weekend Session – 2 hours or half day
Times are negotiable dependent on business needs.
Prices vary dependent on the need of the organisation
There is no additional charge for weekend workshops.
We will bespoke your package to suit your budget!